Thursday, March 10, 2011

Made it to David!

Just wanted to check in and tell you all that after a 7 hour bus ride, I have made it safely to David. I am staying in a hostel right now that is awesome--AC, free wifi, cable TV, a pool all for $12 a night, not bad!  The best part is a great seafood restaurant (tiny, but very good) is within about 10 steps of the hostel. So maybe I'll take my time with this whole "finding a place to live" thing after all.
I've only been here for a few hours, but it's clear that it's a whole different world here compared to Panama City.  David is a small, more rural town, not as many honk-obsessed taxis, but still has a bunch of universities so it should be a nice place.  Very excited, just wanted to check in and let you guys know oficialmente, estoy en David.

No comments:

Post a Comment